Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Current Toughts

I am still not sure where to take my research. I am finding that figuring out a specific topic is really hard!! 

What I have learned about researching so far is that I need to do it in the morning. I can get more things accomplished before noon. 

I found out about thDÍA DE LOS MUERTOS  exhibition at the Mexican Art Museum here in Chicago an I want to check it out. I know that I am to focus on some aspect of Latin American art, but I don't know if architecture is the right direction for me. I am fascinated by the day of the dead in Mexico. I think that this exhibit could help me figure out a specific topic to write about. I plan to go there soon! 

Link: 
http://www.nationalmuseumofmexicanart.org/exhibits/featured/d%C3%AD-de-los-muertos-2012

It looks like there are a lot of artists in thexhibit. I hope to be inspired

No comments:

Post a Comment